Two more charges in connection with Elgin serious assault

POLICE HAVE CONFIRMED that two more men have been charged in connection with the serious assault in Elgin last November.

A 40-year-old man sustained serious facial injuries and had to be taken to Dr Gray’s Hospital for treatment on Saturday, November 19.

Today police said that they have made two further arrests in connection with the incident, a 54-year-old and 26-year-old, both male.

A report will be sent to the Procurator Fiscal and they will appear in court at a later date.

Detective Constable Scott Mackay said: “I would like to thank all those who have assisted with this extensive inquiry by providing officers with information.”

The charges follow that of a 48-year-old male last week in connection with the same incident. All three will appear in court at a later date.

Scroll to Top