[responsivevoice_button voice=”UK English Female” buttontext=”Listen to Post”]
THE SEARCH IS ON for a new salaried doctor at a leading Elgin medical practice.
Linkwood Medical has a wide range of professionals sharing its purpose-built and modern facility – now, due to relocation, they are seeking a “highly motivated and enthusiastic” salaried GP.
For anyone wishing a more rural location that still has a wide range of recreational facilities, Elgin is ideal positioned as it is just one hour from the Cairngorm National Park yet ten minutes from the open expanse of Moray’s coastal beaches.
An incoming doctor could expect to find affordable accommodation throughout the Moray area, while the practice Partners ethos of true work/life balance is complimented by dedicated Teams of Staff.
Starting when available with flexibility on number of sessions if necessary, Linkwood encourages special interests, new ideas and personal development and welcome interest from both experienced and newly qualified GPs. Opportunity for career progression.
The Practice offers:
- Currently five Partners and two Salaried GPs
- GMS Practice with 11396 patients
- Paperlight Vision Practice
- High Quality Achievers
- Two Emergency Care Practitioners with extended role including home visits
- Training and Teaching Practice with GPSTs, FY2s and Medical Students
- Highly qualified Nursing Team managing chronic disease registers
- Pharmacy Team employed by Practice to facilitate wide range of prescribing duties
- Experienced Administration Team to support all clinical and non-clinical staff
- Close working relationship with Community Nursing, Care Management & Multi-disciplinary Teams
- On site District Nurses, Health Visitors, Occupational Therapists, Speech & Language Therapists, Dieticians, Social Work, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Psychiatry Clinics, Psychotherapy Clinics & Link Worker Mental Health
- Pharmacy attached to Glassgreen Centre
- No OOH commitment
- May be eligible for Golden Hello
It is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking Practice that encourages informal visits to Linkwood to find out more about the vacancy.
Contact is Anne Sim, Practice Manager on 07789 076772 to arrange a suitable time for a visit or to make an enquiry.
Application with covering letter and CV to Anne Sim by the closing date of February 28.